Life is crazy. Life is so crazy I don’t have the time to stop and relax, and when I do I just crash. I want to do a collective summer wrap-up at the end of the month, and probably a tag or something before that, I just don’t have the strength to do anything else. I demand another summer after this one so that I’ll be able to finally have some rest. Ugh. Anyways! T5W!
- John Green – I don’t even know why I want another book by him. I absolutely love John as a person, he’s great, but I’ve read all of his novels and my favorite is Zombicorns. Really. The rest vary from ‘okay’ to ‘wtf was that’. I guess I’m masochistic like that.
- Jenny Lawson – I’ve read both her books this year, and both of them were great. I know that she’s releasing a coloring-but-also-more book in less than a year, but I would really love to read an actual book by her.
- Richard Siken – ‘Crush’ has influenced me in so many ways, and I got the title for this blog from one of his poems. Considering he has two poetry books published within 10 years of each other, I’m in for a long wait.
- Neil Gaiman – I still have quite a few of his novels to read, as well as short story collections, but really, you can’t have too much of a good thing, amirite?
- Haruki Murakami is up there with Terry Pratchett on the list of my favorite authors — and since sir Terry will not write another book anymore, Murakami is an obvious choice. I have read all of his novels and pretty much most everything he’s written.