After writing my bookish resolutions (sort of) yesterday I actually thought that that would be it, because in my head I have that list of all the things I kinda sorta want to do, but it’s all very abstract and tentative so why bother. But just now I’ve realized that maybe I should write that list down, so that in a year I’ll be able to look at it and be mad at myself. Also my memory is shite, so there’s that.
- One off-line day a month every month, and one off-line week in July or August, when I don’t have school. No internet whatsoever for a day/week with the exception of Spotify for music and Viber in case of emergencies.
- Write! Book! Reviews! I’m so bad at writing them, and there’s no way I’ll get better if I never start. At least in Russian.
- Update my bookstagram at least once a week. Even if it’s with a picture taken months ago, the updates should be constant.
- Same goes for this blog.
- Drink more water. Some days water is all I drink, and I drink plenty, but sometimes I fall into these Cola-slumps that last days if not weeks, and that’s not cool.
- Go to bed before midnight. Or at least 1am. Gotta start small.
- Quit dropping TV-shows. I don’t watch that many of them, and most of the ones I start are short, like Black Mirror, or only have one season out, and I really like them, so why do I drop them?
- Cut my spending and save money so that I always have some in case of emergencies.
- Study more. I know, I know, ugh, but I GOTTA.
Enough for now, I think.