Let’s not talk about this past month, please and thank you. Let’s begin, shall we?
- Any of John Green’s girls. Or boys. Or anyone.
- John Watson from Sherlock Holmes. I’d make a shitty sidekick; I’d rather be Sherlock.
- John the Savage from Brave New World. First of all, I hated this book so I wouldn’t want to be any of its characters. Also, poor boy.
- Charlie from Flowers for Algernon. A mentally disabled man becomes a lab rat for people who can increase his IQ, which works— for a while. As far as classics go, this is one of my favorites, BUT.
- Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief. Don’t know what to say without spoiling the whole book, but— Germany, WWII, just. Nope.